River Rafting Adventure Down Jamaica's Waters
Grab a paddle and get ready to take a ride aboard one of our awesome inflatable rafts!
We'll meet you at the cruise ship pier and set off en route to the famous Rio Bueno, where your adventure begins with a short walk through the rain forest to meet your raft at the starting point.
After some instructions from your ...
- River rapids are rated class 1 and class 2 (easy to moderate).
- Rafting Tour is Soft Adventure Rating.
- Please note that the drive to the Rio Bueno is approximately 45 minutes, each way.
- The river portion is approximately 2 miles and will take about 1.5 hours.
- Wear your swimsuit and bring a towel, sunblock, and cash for gratuity and any other extras.
- All participants will get wet.
- Food, beverages, and gratuity are not included in the price of the tour.
- Safety equipment details: Helmets provided (mandatory), life jackets provided (mandatory).
- This tour runs at the same time as the KAYAK ADVENTURE ON THE RIO BUENO and EXTREME ADVENTURE: RIVER BOARDING ON THE RIO BUENO tours so that individual members of a family or group can choose different activities (based on their preferences and physical abilities).
Julie has known Barry all her life and has traveled that long, as well. She started her career as an interior designer 30 years ago, but switched to travel several years back thinking it would be fun t ...
Days of Operation
Departure Times and Duration
- 09:00 AM (4 hours) Check in at this time. Tour duration is approximate.
- 11:30 AM (4 hours) Check in at this time. Tour duration is approximate.
- Participants must be at least 7 years old.
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women.
- Guests should consider their fitness level and medical history before planning participation in this tour. Due to the physical nature of this tour, guests with cardiac conditions, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions, physical injuries, or any other medical condition are cautioned against participation in activities such as white water rafting. If there is a concern, guests should consult their physician before choosing any tours which require high levels of physical activity.